Online Payment

PAYMENT PROCESS

A deposit of 25 % of the price, given in the confirmation, is required. The deposit can be made in USD, EURO or IDR. Please note the reference of the invoice at the time of payment. The difference to 100% of the price shall be paid 45 days prior to arrival date. If the Customer does not pay the deposit in time, Authentic Indonesia is entitled to terminate the contract without notice or to refuse carrying out the travel services. If any documents are required, the Customer will receive these after the full price is payed.

 

Concerning the payment methods, we accept payments either via PayPal or Credit Card. Whichever payment option the Customer chooses on the Website, it is securely processed by PayPal.

 

  • SECURITY

The payment is fully processed on PayPal secured page. During the payment process, the Customer will never share its credit card information with Authentic Indonesia.

 

  • CREDIT CARD

If the Customer does not want to use a PayPal account for the payment, he has the possibility to fill its credit card information on PayPal payment page without creating a PayPal account. In this way, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and many others bank cards.

 

  • CURRENCIES

The invoices are priced in USD but we accept payments in all currencies. During the payment process, PayPal will automatically convert the price into USD. The Customer does not need to dispose a USD bank account.

Finally, as the exchange rate can vary in the time, the price will be adjusted depending on the USD rate at the time of booking.

 

DEPOSIT

A deposit corresponding to 25% of the price must be paid at the time of booking and the remaining 75% must be balanced 2 months (60 days) before the arrival date by the Customer. Deposits are not refundable in the case of cancellation from the Customer without notice and / or 45 days and less prior to arrival date.

 

The deposit made by the Customer acts as a contract between the Customer and Authentic Indonesia.

 

Find more about changes, cancellation and refund on the Terms and Conditions page.